Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday, celebrating our risen Lord at church in the morning and then spending the afternoon with our parents. This was the first time since Aaron was born that both sets of grandparents were together so we documented the special time with lots of photos. Here's a little glimpse of our time together...

 Smiles with Grandma
Three generations...

 Aaron loved being at the center of so much attention!


 Our sitter!!


 Our fifth Easter together!


 Time with Grandpa



 Getting loved on by both sets of grandparents...



 The whole family (I sacrificed my hidden face for the best photo of the others :)



Happy (belated) Easter! He is risen!



2 comments:

  1. GREAT photos! I'm new here... love the feel of your site so far! I'm off to check out some more posts. Thought I'd say hi rather than lurk around. :) Have a great week, sugar! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meghan, thanks so much for your comment. It is hard at times, but God has truly supplied all I need and I think it really makes me soak up my times with my family more. I don't take our days for granted. Your little Aaron is precious. Read a couple posts and I'm so glad he's gaining weight! Praise the Lord.

    ReplyDelete