Wednesday, April 6, 2011

12 Weeks

We made it to 12 weeks and, praise the Lord, the symptoms are slowly fading away! I don't feel totally normal but am thankful to be feeling a little more "myself."

Thinking back over the last 6 weeks, it was always tempting to complain and wish the symptoms away, but when I stop and remember WHY I was experiencing them, I just praised the Lord for this gift of life!

We have an another ultrasound next week and I am desperately praying that we get to find out what we are having but I am also preparing myself that it could be another 6 weeks or so before that actually happens. :(

I cannot WAIT to see how much Little One has grown! He/She was just a little peanut the last time we saw him/her and NOW is fully formed and growing away!

While we have not felt Little One yet and my belly just looks like I ate one too many Twinkies, we are SO in love with our child! It is has been the sweetest thing to watch Brandon talk to our child and read it Scripture, to look down and see a slight bulge where Little One is growing away. 7 more months to go!!

In the meantime, I am blessed to watch 8 friends go before me....with 2 more following closely behind!
What an amazing time!

1 comment:

  1. What a great milestone to reach in pregnancy! So glad to hear you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete