aka: Little One
After weeks of waiting, Brandon and I finally had the chance to see Baby Lessa this morning, for the very first time!
I was definitely nervous about the appointment; all possible fears and scenarios were running through my head. I was preparing for anything. And yet, the Lord was so gracious! We got to see Little One's heart beating nice and strong and were told that everything looks really.good. I shed a few tears and breathed a sigh of relief. We are really pregnant!
I know that I have been really pregnant this entire time, but without the ability to see Little One and only various symptoms to go off of, it was hard to truly accept that reality and be joyful about it. Especially when, for two years, month after month, you are faced with the reality that you are NOT. But, now we can be excited! We met our son/daughter today and I couldn't be more in love.
Our due date got pushed back a few days, which was more in line with what I was thinking. So, the official due date is October 19, 2011! Just eight more months before we meet Little One in person and our lives are forever changed!
Thank you for all your prayers! I couldn't have held it together without them!

yippeee!!!!!
ReplyDeletehe/she is so cute already!! hehe! :)
lots of love to you!!!
xoxoxo
Oh what a blessing!! So happy for you guys :)
ReplyDeleteIs it he OR she? Or perhaps he AND she??? Hee, hee! Congratulations! I hope all the time you've spent with our kids taking care of them will only make you better parents!
ReplyDeleteFINALLY!! I have been waiting for a happy update from you! So glad all is well. :)
ReplyDeleteSeeing that first ultrasound - with our little blob of a baby - was SUCH a relief. I know today must have been really special for both of you. And yes, it is true! You ARE pregnant (though I will say that even at 30 weeks sometimes I have trouble believing that it's actually true!). Congratulations on a strong heartbeat! That's such awesome news.
ReplyDelete