Saturday, January 1, 2011

Holiday Recap

Sorry for the silence...I have just been enjoying my time off with my hubby and haven't wanted to sneak away and post.

A little recap...photo style...

Treat-Making {of which I consumed more than gave away:}


 Brunch with my small group gals...they have taught ME so much this past semester!

Veritas Christmas Party


 Ah-maz-ing {early} Christmas Dinner hosted by our dear friends {Julie, pictured above}...with fourteen of our dearest friends...

Bestie...expecting #3 in August!! 

Lyse


Christmas with my family...


My sweet, sweet daddy


 Hanging out with my beautiful cousin...Brianna. 
She's nine years younger than me, but you wouldn't know it.


 More family time with the Shannon's at Miceli's...


and sooooo much more {I just didn't take pictures}!
I have been absolutely loving my time off to just enjoy fellowship with friends and family. 
This next week we have the chance to visit family {on Brandon's side} in Oregon, which I am looking forward to; perhaps a late "white" Christmas?

My heart swells with thankfulness for all that we have!
2010 was definitely a wonderful year and I am eager to see what 2011 holds for us.

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea she was expecting another baby! Congrats to her!! Glad you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete