Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The "Go" Season

As you may or may not have noticed, I stopped posting regularly. Two reasons for that: 1) I more than convinced that no one actually reads, or if they do, cares about all the weird/random things about me so I'll just start posting things that I want to remember one day and 2) We have been busy!! No surprise, it's December!

Here are just a few pictures from our goings-ons this past month:


Doing some Christmas Card photography for dear friends...

 The San Pedro Christmas Boat Parade with new friends...




 A "girly craft event" with our college girls where I made the headband below...yes, made. I am capable when I put my mind to it.

Veritas Staff Dinner @ North Woods where I ate way.too.much.

RubyLove Company Christmas Dinner @ Ruth Chris' Steakhouse...Amen.
Julie, my awesome "boss"


Continuing our RLD Christmas festivities @ the Wiltern to see Brian Regan live.

Getting into the holiday spirit...




CBC for our annual Christmas concert...it was a strange sensation to be a spectator, rather than a participant.

My dear friend, Laura, who sang in the concert

And yet, after all that, "go time" has just begun. We have another busy week ahead of us, with lots more fun/family/friends thrown in.
Pictures to follow.

1 comment:

  1. I keep up with you...love seeing what you're up to. Are you still going to do your daily posts? I know it's hard to keep up with a blog, but I am probably not as busy are you are, either!!

    ReplyDelete