Monday, November 22, 2010

Fall Ball 2010

The night that I was absolutely dreading (think: last post I said I would live in jeans if I could and this was a "ball.") turned out to be so much fun!

My husband and I are leaders in our church's college group, Veritas ("Truth"). This past Saturday they put on a Fall Ball, taking us back in time to 1910. The room was transformed into a ship (beautifully, when I get pictures of the decor I will post them) and our pastor was the captain. He took us on a journey back to the early 1900's, recalling the sights and sounds of the period and highlighted the lives of amazing preachers of that time.

It was truly a wonderful time of fellowship and fun and I might actually be looking forward to next year's!

They set up a funtastical photo booth that we played around with...here are some pictures!

 Me and one of my besties, Julie

My dashing hubby

The ever-so-popular jump shot

Buddies



Veritas leaders...minus Erik, Angel, and Gabe (we missed you!)

My small group girlies...they are the best!

Love.

Not quite the shy, serious couple as you might otherwise believe.


And some other, personal pictures of the fun evening!

 Me and Em...a girl after my own heart.

 I'm "odd" like that...

We may not look like it, but we're twins. No. Really. 
Well, in spirit anyway.

 Meghan x 2

Captain Jack Hughes

And what would a post be without a millionth picture of my love.


Looking forward to next year!

2 comments:

  1. those are great! you look absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! It looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete