Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day #7: Melt My Heart

These two pictures completely melt my heart...




Daddy and I have such a sweet bond, one only strengthened by the loss of my mother sixteen and a half years ago. My wedding day signified a necessary change in our relationship and I know we both felt that  change profusely. My primary identity has switched from daughter to wife but I will remain his little girl, forever. While the bond was changed, it will never be broken.

Love you Daddy. I know my wedding day was a bittersweet one for you but I haven't forgotten you; I will never forget. You may not be able to check up on me in the middle of the night but our hearts will always be connected. The little girl inside of me beams with pride every time I remember I am your daughter. I couldn't have asked for a better Daddy. Love you to pieces. Love you forever. ~Meg

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how sweet a tribute to Father/Daughter love! Touching photos that share a lifetime of love; thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete