Monday, November 22, 2010

Day #6: 20 of My Favorite Things

I love today's topic...a few of my favorite things (20 to be exact!). (Sidenote: this topic makes me feel like dancing around an Austrian palace...anyone else that relates?)

As I complied my list, it started to get out of control so these are my favorite things...not including people or activities.

In no particular order...

1. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte...in CA, the first indication that Autumn has arrived.


2. Sovereign Grace, Come Weary Saints...favorite in time of trial...


3. Del Taco...as often as I can get away with it...

4. Mountains...stillness.


5. Fall Colors...wish we had these in Los Angeles!


6. Tea-cakes...yum!


7. Books...love the smell. the touch. the escape.


8. Lasagne...my comfort food


9. The Bible...words of life.


10. Cats...I can't resist, even though I'm technically allergic.



11. My VW Jetta...my first big purchase. Two words: heated seats.


12. See's Milk Chocolate Bordeauxs...only chocolate I love!


13. The Original Nintendo...oh yeah. Super Mario Bros anyone?


14. Blankets...with a good book.

15. Musicals...almost any...specifically Rogers & Astaire.



16. I Love Lucy...makes the worst day all better...


17. Jeans...I'd live in them if I could.


18. Garlic...anything.


19. Sunflower Seeds...favorite snack


20. Fireplaces...to snuggle up next to (with a blanket and a good book).


21. My Husband!...ok, he's not a "thing" but he's my favorite favorite!

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure now that we're sisters from another mister!! I LOVE just about everything on your list as well (minus cats, musicals & your husband-lol). And I have pretty fall tress (wait--I DID) and snow-capped mountains to share. Come out to CO and play in the snow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunflower seeds... hehe.. memories!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love musicals and garlic anything too! I'm glad I found another follower of Christ too through Brittney's 30 Day Challenge. I'm now following you. :)

    ReplyDelete