1. disorganization
2. parking lots
3. malls during the holidays
4. being late
5. having to play group games
6. shopping for presents
7. crowds
8. big cities
case in point....
NYC.
If you know me well, you know this is a fake smile, an I-want-to-be-anywhere-but-here smile.
Within the first 5 minutes of being there, I made my husband jump on this tour bus where we remained, above the crowds, for a good three hours.
My poor father didn't even get that far when we were traveling to San Francisco one year. We were going to stay the night...I made him drive straight through without stopping.
Ya. I hate big cities. They stress me out.
hehe. you crack me up! :) biz trip to san fran?!?! umm yes!! wait, maybe solvang... :/ hahah
ReplyDeletewow, i would have put the EXACT same list of 8 things... well, except #5... but every other one is totally me too! i know how you feel chica. too bad we live in LA, huh? we belong in a small town in Nebraska or something, hehehe :)
ReplyDeleteJulie, if you knock our Solvang trip one more time, I'm going to tie you up, throw you in the back of the car, and take you there with us! ;-) And as to a biz trip, um yes please!
ReplyDelete