Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day #9: Picture(s) of Your Friends

I have been absolutely dreading this post! How do I pick who goes on our blog with the title "friend?" What if I leave someone out? If I do, those "friends" won't want to be our friends anymore! :(

So....after much deliberation and searching photos on my computer, I decided to go with this criteria:

1) we hang out with you as often as we can...maybe not all the time, but hey, we like you enough to come back for more!
and...
2) I have an embarrassing photo that you would probably rather me NOT post for all the world to see. (This way those that don't "make" it are so busy laughing they forget they aren't included.)

Here goes (in no particular order):


Craig and Carla



Ian and Julie


 Jennie and Orrin


 Brian and Kenzie



Jesse and Elizabeth


 Erik and Angel


Elyse and JohnDavid



Jeff and Erin


Al and Amy 
(the newest addition to the crazy bunch)


And last, but certaintly NOT least...

MARIO!!
Uhhh...I mean Gabe.


Really. Our friends are awesome. They brighten up our lives in so many ways and we are so thankful for each and everyone of them. And...if you're still sitting there thinking..."Hey, what about me??" Let me just say...you're included in that blessed bunch. We love you too. Don't go jumping off a bridge or anything. (We just didn't have a picture of you so if you really care that much, email me one! :)

4 comments:

  1. I really love that last paragraph...so true! I do not know what I would do without all of my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA thanks for including us. and i hate that picture btw! thankkkkkss!! hahah love u!!!

    and MARIO!! Love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and Eylse and John David, Erik and Angel & Jeff and Erin's pictures are cute and normal... no fair!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot about that picture,probably because my head got eaten by that plastic shark.

    ReplyDelete