I have had the great blessing of being able to travel a good amount since highschool. For today, though, I decided to share my trip to Italy, my "study" {we'll use this term lightly} abroad trip to Italy! I went with my college, with a couple of friends, for two weeks back in 2003. We mainly toured Rome and Florence but Venice, Verona, and a few others were sprinkled in throughout the trip. I had a blast, actually learned a lot of Italian history {which comes in handy now that I'm married to an Italian}, and was able to capture a lot of great photos for keepsakes. Here are just a few:
I can't believe it's been seven years since that trip! It was amazing!
Thankfully, I returned to Italy three years later to do a little more traveling and I hope, one day, to return AGAIN with my husband and explore his family's home town!
Oh my goodness, look how young we were! I love that you wrote about this trip!
ReplyDelete