Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day #7: Favorite Movies

I have way too many favorites but I decided to narrow it down to my favorite movie of each decade, starting in the 30's. FYI: the majority of my favorites (not listed) are from the 30's, 40's, and 50's.


1937: Stage Door


1949: The Barkleys of Broadway


1952: Singing in the Rain


1968: Yours, Mine, and Ours


1974: Mame*


1989: Steel Magnolias


1995: The American President*


2004: The Notebook

*These are my all-time favorite. I could watch them again, and again, and again, and again...and I have! :)

Obviously, there is a Lucille Ball/Ginger Rogers theme running through my favorites!


See you tomorrow with Day #8: Place You've Traveled To on the 30-Day Blogger Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Yours, Mine, and Ours was one of my favorite movies for years - it's so cute! And The American President is one of Preston's and my favorite movies - we've watched it tens of times over the years. I'm loving the 30 Day Blogger challenge!

    ReplyDelete