Katie's Challenge continues...
Ultimately, my true happiness comes from knowing Christ Jesus as my personal Lord and Savior. That truth, in and of itself, influences all others things that "make me happy." But I'm going to focus today on the one thing here on earth that brings me the most happiness...an endless source of joy, comfort, silliness, love, companionship, oneness, and most importantly...the one thing that constantly redirects my focus and points me to my Savior...
My Husband!!
(yes...I give you permission to roll your eyes...)
From the moment we started dating...he lit up my life with joy and happiness I had never known before...
And allowed my goofiness to show itself for what it really was...
When I take things too seriously...he reminds me that this life is fleeting and it's worth a smile...a "see-food" smile.
This was not a staged picture...this is my life...I never know what's next...
And I love it. I have a friend that lets me be myself...TRULY myself...
Ahh!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are all too sweet!
ReplyDeleteaww man, i was hoping to see a picture of us.. AHHAHA JUST KIDDING!!! LOVE this post! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! and love you guys! you are too cute!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou two are so silly together! Its nice being able to share your life with someone who completely understands the true you!
ReplyDeleteHahaha. You guys crack me up.
ReplyDelete