Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day #16: Dream House

Catching up with Katie's 30-Day Challenge: Dream Houses

Living in So. Cal the only house I am likely to have is, in fact, a dream house; meaning...in my dreams! :)

However, should the Lord choose to bless us with the finances in the future to purchase a house here's a picture of the kind I would love...and So. Cal is full of them....

a craftsman bungalow

I loooove the look of these houses, inside and out. They were primarily built in the early 1900's, which would make it understandable why I love them so much...I love everything about that time period. There is so much loving detail put into these types of homes; they have so much character. LOVE.

For now...in the foreseeable future...all I practically dream about is having my own washer and dryer!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that was so sweet of you to put that picture of my house on your blog :) Ha, ha! I love that too....you have good taste!

    ReplyDelete