Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day #17: Something You're Looking Forward To

What am I looking forward to????

Simple....



Growing old with my husband...


When we got married, I told him that I talked it over with God (not, really...I'm not the crazy lady that hears voices) and we {read: I} decided on a minimum 50-year contract and, at the end of 50 years (could be longer, just not less), the contract could be broken only by death, and that death would be mine; or better yet, we die together like they did in The Notebook (that scene makes me sob every time).
So...we have at least 48 years left...ample time to grow old together.
I'm thinking of re-negotiating with God for a 60-year.


6 comments:

  1. Aw, how sweet! My husband is so scared of thinking about getting old that he doesnt like talking about it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I am your newest follower and I love love seeing these kinds of pictures! SO precious!

    Have a great day!
    http://latache-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I have already enjoyed growing "older" with my hubby. I guess I have 34 more years left ;)

    ReplyDelete