Mondays- Brandon: school
Tuesdays- Class at Grace Community
Wednesdays- Brandon: school
Thursdays- Brandon: small group, Meghan: bible study
Fridays- 5am-Brandon: small group
afternoon: Meghan: small group
PM: college group events
Saturdays- AM: Brandon: school, Meghan: college group events/women's ministry
PM: college group events
Sundays- AM: church
PM: evening service
**That is just the set schedule! Nevermind trying to keep in touch with family and friends occasionally and time for Brandon to study!
Phew! I'm exhausted just typing it all out! See what I mean?? I am just thankful I have some evenings free and I only work part time so I can get errands/chores done in the AM!
If I'm not pregnant now, I highly doubt I will be getting pregnant anytime before January! :{
Thankfully, we know that God had this all planned out before we existed and that, thankfully, it's just a short season in our lives. One day at a time, Meghan.
dang! we really missed our opportunity to have dinner with you two! Welp, I'll really be looking forward to family holidays then! (which are right around the corner!!)
ReplyDelete