Friday, October 25, 2013

We're Not In Kan....err, California, Anymore

Ok. Wow. I stink at blogging. Sorry.

So last time Lucy was 4 months old and we were living in a tiny 2-bedroom apartment in California.

                                


Now? Miss Lucy is a spunky (almost) 9 month old and we OWN a 4400 sf house in Georgia.

                                


Ummmm....

Ya. I don't think I know any better than you how that happened. Ha!

The best answer I have for the absolute life changing month we've been through is our God is good and kind and has seen fit to bless our socks off. Not because we deserved it, though, just because that's who He is. And all we know, looking forward, is that we want to spend the rest of our lives giving Him all the glory for it.

I have a hard time verbalizing everything that's happened...mostly why this blog hasn't been updated with this HUGE change in our lives; I simply don't know what to say or how to convey what I'm feeling yet. So, any attempt I do make at showing you all how life has changed for our family might turn out to be bullet-pointed or random photos slapped up here. I pray you forgive me for that and just enjoy the few crumbs I throw at you from time to time. :)

So that's it for this post...hopefully the randomness will soon follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment