To God ALONE be the GLORY!!!
WE ARE PREGNANT!
22 months of waiting turned into tears of joy. We are elated. Nervous. In disbelief. Reality hasn't set in yet.
But we are now a family of three and praising the Lord for His abundant kindness!!
We know how hard all of you were praying for us and we are so thankful!
We know this is only the beginning and that it's a long (but joyful) road ahead.
Praying this baby stays put and grows into a beautiful little one, that grows up to love our Saviour as much as we do.
To Him be the glory. He is the only reason for rejoicing!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys! :) Praise be to the Giver of Life!!!! xoxoxoxoo
ReplyDelete... #94 ... little baby lessa ;)
Hey, you gave me a hard time for you finding out I was pregnant on the internet! But I will rise above it because IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! We love you guys and are praying for a safe pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! PTL and now we need the stats....when should we see the arrival this Baby Lessa?
ReplyDeletecongratulations...praising the lord for his precious gift! so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI keep checking back because I wann here more details! Like what made you test, when you think you due date is, you and Brandon's reactions, if you're feeling any symptoms, and all that fun stuff! Yipppeee! Praising God for his goodness!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS!!!!! What joyful news! I'm completely thrilled for the three of you, and will be praying for a healthy, boring pregnancy for you (and I mean boring in the best possible sense)!! xo.
ReplyDelete