Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Start of Something New...

After finishing up the recent 30-Day Blog Challenge I participated in, I realized how much I missed posting on a daily basis (although I'm still not sure if many people actually read this)!

Anyways...after giving it some thought, I decided to start posting M-F with a theme for each day. That way I can still blog but do so with some variety. My themes are still in the works but here's what I'm thinking so far...

Muddled Mondays: 
random thoughts on random topics

Tidy Tuesdays
organizing/planning tips & ideas

Waiting Wednesdays
topics ranging from infertility to glorification...really, any topic that has to do with
something I am looking forward to or learning to wait on the Lord for. Ranging from silly to sorrow-filled.

Thankful Thursdays
a way to elaborate on some of my "Giving Thanks" items throughout the next year

FaithFull Fridays
things I've been learning about the Lord, Christian book recommendations, Bible
                              verses, Christian music...you get the picture.


Let me know what you think...you who read!

4 comments:

  1. love it :)

    Looking forward to reading them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your blogging....I couldn't keep up that many days a week of it! I am looking forward to reading it, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all, people totally read your blog :)
    secondly, i love all your topics! :) I can't wait to read them! :)

    ReplyDelete