Thursday, November 4, 2010

Giving Thanks 2010-2011

It's November...the time we usually remember to says "Thanks," since, afterall, Thanksgiving is on it's way. I am always convicted by this; I should be giving thanks all year long, for all the blessings I have been given.

So, to get myself off on the right foot, I decided to do this Giving Thanks Challenge. Every day I will list one thing I am thankful for on my sidebar.

What I hope to do with this is to keep it going all year; from November 2010 to November 2011. Can I find 365 things to be thankful for? I sure hope so...as I have been given so much by my Lord TO BE thankful for. Hopefully this challenge will help drive out discontent and help plant seeds of thankfulness in my heart.

Check out my sidebar for my first four! ------------------------------------>

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meghan, nice to meet you through the Giving Thanks Challenge! You're ever so right that we can have a thankful heart year 'round.

    Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!
    Ruthi

    ReplyDelete