Today's challenge is a fun one...put your iPod on shuffle and write down the first 10 songs that come on. Of course, I'm altering the challenge a little, again. I have two main song lists, so I decided to do the first 10 from each.
First up: Christian Shuffle
* This Fathomless Love- Sovereign Grace Music
* Mighty is the Power of the Cross- Chris Tomlin
* Misplaced Memories- MxPx
* Take a Little Time- Jeremy Camp
* Who Am I- Casting Crowns
* Looking For a Joy- Least of These
* Little Man- O.C. Supertones
* Ramblings of a Beggar- Shawn McDonald
* Art in Me- Jars of Clay
* There's a Reason- Mercy Me
Next up: Secular Shuffle
* When the Stars Go Blue- Tim McGraw
* Needs- Collective Soul
* Dreams Be Dreams- Jack Johnson
* Back to You- John Mayer
* Travelin- Josh Kelley
* They All Laughed- Fred Astaire
* Two Lost Angels- Franky Perez
* For Good- Wicked Soundtrack
* Lady Madonna- The Beatles
* Love You Out Loud- Rascal Flatts
This challenge was eye-opening. Ha! I realized I need to clean out my iTunes; I have a lot in there I don't listen to, some even embarrassingly so, some just so high-school!
Looking forward to seeing what others have in their shuffle!
Haha, I love this (and might do it myself!). I foresee lots of classical music and tracks from Harry Potter audiobooks :)
ReplyDelete