"The mind of man plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps." ~ Proverbs 16:9
Friday, November 26, 2010
Day #10 & 11: Past & Recent Picture
I decided to combine these two days because they both included my bestie, Carla, and thought it would be fun to compare how much we've changed/not changed in the last ten years.
Just wanted to swing over and thank you for participating in the Giving Thanks challenge this month. You have a great list - and I'm thankful for many of the same things as you are. We are blessed! Hope your Thanksgiving Day was good, and that you're feeling better!
You guys are on opposite sides now!!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to swing over and thank you for participating in the Giving Thanks challenge this month. You have a great list - and I'm thankful for many of the same things as you are. We are blessed! Hope your Thanksgiving Day was good, and that you're feeling better!
ReplyDelete- Leah
you guys have hardly changed! so cute!
ReplyDeleteyou two are too cute :)
ReplyDelete