Sunday, October 24, 2010

Not Going To Lie...

...today was difficult.

The last couple weeks I have been so at peace with where the Lord has us that this morning took me by surprise. Through tears I sang:

Blessed be Your name
On the road marked with suffering,
Though there's pain in the offering,
Blessed be Your name.

I was not distraught, however. I know that my Savior understands my hurt and is using it to conform my heart more to His. He is using this trial {those of you new to the blog...we have been trying for children for over a year and a half} in great and magnificent ways {already} and I am thankful that He sees fit to use me, in this, to bring glory to His name.

So, although today was tough, I sang in full voice with a heart overflowing in love for my Savior...

Blessed be Your name
On the road marked with suffering,
Though there's pain in the offering,
Blessed be Your name.

I may not know where this road leads, but I know that it will only be good. It will only be perfect. It will only lead me one step closer to Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. It's only been a day, but you're already in my heart and in my prayers!! Stay strong. He knows the plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying a prayer for you that God will continue to show you His plan for your family. Sometimes it is hard to understand His plan when we want our plan but know that He will always be faithful!

    ReplyDelete