I have so many goals that I can't even remember them all...but here are some, great and small
(in no particular order):
* Be a Proverbs 31 wife/ Titus 2 woman
* Be a good steward of what God has given me
* Have a child(ren)...biological and/or adopted by age 30.
* Memorize Psalm 119 (trying to accomplish this by April 2011!), Romans 12, and 1 Corinthians 10
* Write a book
* Bake successfully, without help!
* Sell some of my photographs
* Learn to sew
* Start my own organizing business
* Climb Half Dome
* Visit every U.S. state
* Visit Israel
* Travel to Europe with my husband
* See as many National Parks as possible
As I sit here, drawing a blank, I am sure there are obvious and important ones I am forgetting. (I'm not old but I work with pre-schoolers and I am pretty sure that fries your brain after an
extended period of time!)
I reserve the right to add to this list at any time!
Your goals are great! Good luck completing them!
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower!
Kit
http://lifeofascott.blogspot.com
I'm working on every US state too :)
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say hi! Found you from the challenge and I love your goals!
ReplyDeletegreat list! :) xo
ReplyDelete