Some you might know...others you may not want to...
* I am sooo afraid of them that: 1) I went to a psychologist when I was younger because of them 2) I can't watch an earthquake on T.V.
* I am a bookworm and often read more than three books at a time.
* If I hadn't gotten married I would have seriously been the crazy cat lady.
* I get cranky on road trips when you stop the car.
* My favorite snack is garlic salt ON ice. :@/
* I love to organize...I mean LOVE to organize...
* I tried out for flag-football in JH...and didn't make it.
* I have to match...at all times.
* My favorite outdoor activity is hiking.
* My two favorite TV shows: I Love Lucy and Golden Girls.
* I can't leave the house or go to bed without straightening up...everything...it's a sickness.
* My dream job: Photojournalist for National Geographic
* I took modeling/acting classes for a few years and then bailed when I had to do an on-screen monologue for a final.
* I am a perfectionist...and a procrastinator...BAD combo!
* I am a penny-pincher.
* Budgeting makes me giddy.
* I love U.S. History but dislike World History with a passion.
* I love the smell of gasoline, cherry tobacco, and old, musty books.
* My mother died when I was ten.
* My first car (truck) was a Ford Ranger.
* I have never held a job outside of a school.
* I am an elementary school teacher (Ok...you probably knew that!)
* I never wanted to work in public schools...but I do, and I love it!
* I have a thing about people I'm talking to sitting on my right side only.
* I love the mountains...hate the beach.
* If it's below 75 degrees, I freeze. (80 degrees is probably a safer bet)
* I have traveled to nine countries.
* I grew up in Glendale, California.
* I actually enjoy country music.
* My favorite fast food is Del Taco.
* I love climbing...especially on huge rocks.
* I like to act tough.
* I had many, many hamsters growing up (over 15 at once!) and had seven cages in my room!
* I was obsessed with All My Children and General Hospital in highschool...and would cry if I missed an episode. (I will not even explain how deep this sickness ran; you may never be able to look at me with a straight face again)
* My favorite book is Gone With the Wind.
* My favorite restaurant is Mori's Teppan Grill.
* I enjoy coloring...for hours.
* I am a crier...except when I expect to be (like my wedding...not a tear!)
* I'm not a girly girl...
* I don't enjoy getting flowers or jewelry; I prefer letters & cards.
* I like getting dirty; it makes me feel as if I've accomplished something.
* I don't have TV (we have A TV, but no channels).
* I hate the sound of: crinkling plastic, feet rubbing on the carpet, and whispering.
* I am shy and quiet...until you get to know me.
* I don't enjoy exercise unless it's hiking.
* I have gone up 4 pant sizes since getting married! Yikes!
* I can only whistle backwards (by sucking air in).
* I can only wink with my left eye.
* I love to count and wrap coins.
* Yes, I believe I'm obsessive compulsive.
* I don't like group games unless they are board games.
* I turn red when speaking in public, even though I am not nervous.
* I've never seen: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, or Twilight...and I don't plan to.
* I am extremely competitive...and know better than to play sports.
* I love photography and just earned a certificate in Professional Photography from NYIP.
* My dream vacation: to travel around Switzerland for a month...or two.
* I have a sliver of Native American in me.
* My favorite movies are B&W from the 30's, 40's, & 50's.
* I love to swing dance.
* I bite my nails.
* I am afraid of those people dressed up as characters at theme parks.
* I am and "old" soul.
* I pick up hobbies/activities and then drop them (i.e. ice-skating, golfing, acting) because if I can't get it perfect the first time, I'm out.
* I enjoy puzzles.
* I have never broken any bones.
* I am always getting "sick" (and landing in the E.R.) with unexplainable, crazy symptoms.
* In First Grade, I was struck with a viral infection that made me unable to walk for a time.
* I had to get stitches on my upper lip after my cat got spooked and ran (up my face) for his life.
* I still love my cat.
* When I start to get full, I begin to store food in my cheeks like a chipmunk.
* I'd rather get wet than use an umbrella because umbrellas just get everything else wet once you're inside.
* I organize my receipts by category.
* I organize my closet by clothing style and color.
* I love school....scheduling classes and getting homework assignments make me giddy.
* I have not had a plum since I was three years old, and I will never have one again.
* I get excited over the little things in life.
* I love making lists. I remember starting this when I was in elementary school. I would make lists of anything that came to mind. Unfortunately, sometimes I spend too much time making lists and not accomplishing what's on them.
* Some days I crave pickle juice...it takes a whole lotta self control to not drink the entire jar.
* Filling out forms is super exciting to me...so much so that I actually shed a tear when we received the short census form.
* My wedding & engagement rings are my mother's.
* I bought my wedding dress a week after Brandon and I started dating.
* I am over-the-moon in love with my husband.
* I have such a crazily blessed but slightly quirky life...I win!
Ok...those of you that know me well...what did I leave out???
And... you are always cold
ReplyDelete... you make your bed, while you are still in it...
You so love organizing that you get bored at your house (because everything is organized) that you have to help your friends :)
I love meghan!!
Oh, you're just weird ;)
ReplyDeleteYou are about to finish leading a small group through the book of Romans, quite an achievement
ReplyDeleteYou leave half opened water bottles all around the house.
ReplyDeleteYou twirl your hair in knots and it magically gets undone by itself.
You are a multiple sneezer, anytime you sneeze you can count on at least 3.
You organize books on our shelf not by author or subject (which normal people would do) but you organize each shelf with tall books on the ends and they get smaller towards the middle.
You are freakishly good at Super Mario Bros for the original NES.
You have a fetish for fireplaces.
You get mad when someone tries to fold laundry because they (I) dont do it like you.
You have a husband that loves you very much and wouldn't have you any other way!!
Oh my gosh, I loved reading this about you. :) I learned so much!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is my most favorite blog ever! I love all your "issues" and I doublely love that Brandon had so much to add! However, if you're not going to watch all of the series movies... You MUST watch the Narnia series! Jake and I are slightly obsessed. And they are super awesome. You cam borrow ours :).
ReplyDelete