Monday, June 14, 2010

Purposes

Your questions...

* Why start a blog?
Good question. I am not entirely sure! :) Some friends have urged me to do so for awhile now and so this is for them. I do have a purpose evolving though...
Life is sweet. Life is blessed. My husband and I have such a wonderfully full life. We are madly in love with each other and with the Lord. We seek to glorify Him in our marriage, in our ministry, and in our day to day lives. We succeed at times. We fall short at others.
With that said, I guess this blog is a place where I can share these moments of triumphs and moments of trials with you all. Here I will have a place to lay my memorial stones; those joys and trials in life that the Lord allows us to experience to remind us of His faithfulness and goodness.
And maybe, just maybe, serve as an encouragement to you in the way we live out our lives...shortcomings and all (and there's a LOT of those!).

* Why, "More Than Enough?"
These are words to a song we sing in church. They refer to the fact that the Lord is all we need...He IS more than enough. And that truth is what I hope to convey with each and every post; that throughout all life's blessings and trials HE is enough for ME. I need nothing but HIM.

So...here it goes...my heart laid bare, at it's best and it's worst...for all to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment