That wasn't a typo...there really is an exciting aspect to infertility, and it's this:
Our God will get all the glory that day when we finally learn that a child has been conceived.
The world {well, our small world of influence} will see how great our God is.
And if we never conceive?????
He will still get all the glory.
Why? Because we know that He is good and that His plan for our lives is perfect.
I am thankful for all the prayers He never answered with a "Yes" because I wouldn't have the very blessed life I am living now. I know that, whatever His answer on children, my life will continue to overflow in praise for what He has done!
Psalm 138
Your strength is amazing! I know you'll be blessed with a baby, someway, somehow.
ReplyDeletewell this was uplifting! Thank you girl! We have been trying for about 8 months, its discouraging, but you put a new light on it all!
ReplyDelete